To create “safe and inspiring learning environments” in schools
The aspiration is to have state school environments that:
• support the needs of a modern education system;
• are inspiring places for teachers to teach in;
provide parents with confidence as being safe environments for students; and
• give students a sense of pride and a desire to learn.
To be seen as a high quality property management team that is responsive to changes in demand.
The IMU aims at having an excellent reputation in regard to:
· Implementation and monitoring of infrastructural projects
· Effective and efficient management of assets; ; and
· Building confidence and trust of stakeholders in the sector.
· Ensure that schools are safe and in good physical condition
· Ensure timely implementation of infrastructural projects
· Ensure proper communication with all stakeholders